Sales Representative Drive Technology
Our client is a long-established technology company with focus on products for mechanical power transmission like couplings, brakes, gearboxes, and complete drive systems. The internationally operating company provides innovative customized solutions along the entire drivetrain - from the idea to design and production on to assembly and followed by service.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales activities for all drive technology products (customized industrial gearboxes and clutches) and services in the USA
- Identification and development of new customers
- Regular market analysis to find new business areas and customers
- Lead business negotiations and technical discussions with customers
- Assistance in technical problem-solving in close collaboration with customers
- Regular reporting in the form of visit planning and visit reports
- Regular visits to fairs, conferences, customer workshops, etc.
- Contributing to strategic planning
- Good product knowledge of drive and system solutions (product structure, components, functionalities, etc.)
- Professional experience in the drive technology industry
- Experience in customer contact, highly motivated, and poised
- Good communication, organizational, and active listening skills
- Willingness to travel
- German language skills are an asset
Location: Greater Cleveland
We are looking forward to your application. email@example.com
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions regarding the application process or the job.
Your contact: Jil Brummelt (+49 2325 589 44 23)