Coating engineer (m/f/d) buildup welding
Become part of an innovative future! Our client, a leading company in the field of renewable energy, is proud of its team of highly qualified engineers and is shaping the future of the wind energy world together. To support the team, we are looking for an experienced Coating engineer (m/f/d) buildup welding of drive elements. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of welding processes and technologies as well as an innovative mind-set.
Your tasks an responsibilities:
- Planning, organization and execution of powder buildup welding (PAS) and testing.
- Development and implementation of buildup welding processes and definition of parameters
- Optimization of build-up welding processes to increase quality and productivity
- Preparation of build-up welding instructions, protocols and documentation
- Execution of quality controls and preparation of test reports in the in-house laboratory
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on mechanical engineering, materials technology, surface technology or technical training with practical experience in welding technology and operation of machine control systems.
- Solid knowledge of NC programming, ideally experience in handling KUKA robots
- Initial experience in surface technology, quality-related topics and materials science
- Organizational skills, independence and goal orientation
- Sense of responsibility with hands-on mentality as well as interest in development topics
- Very good written and spoken English and willingness to travel
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process or the position.
Your contact person: Ms. Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)