Sales Engineer (m/f/d) Wind Power Gearboxes
As a leading manufacturer in the wind gearbox sector, our customer is driving the expansion of its business unit. In addition to challenging and varied tasks, the international technology company offers flat hierarchies as well as attractive development and training measures. As a sales employee in a permanent position with attractive general conditions, you will find yourself in an international, highly motivated team that represents this globally recognized brand for gear technology in Europe through high expertise and motivation.
Your tasks an responsibilities:
- Expansion and qualified support of existing customers as well as acquisition of new customers in the context of gearbox solutions for wind turbines.
- With your profound know-how of drive technology you act as consultant and customer partner
- You act close to the market, recognize trends and thus ensure an optimal placement of the product range
- You will conduct customer meetings and negotiations and accompany the projects through to order processing
- You cooperate closely with the engineering department and participate in the design of new sales strategies
- You will also be responsible for product and company presentations at trade fairs.
- Successfully completed university degree in mechanical engineering
- Several years of practical experience in sales of wind power gearboxes
- Confident appearance and good communication skills
- User knowledge of ERP systems and confident handling of MS-Office
- High degree of team orientation and independent working style
- Intercultural sensitivity and secure knowledge of English
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process or the position.
Your contact person: Ms. Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)