Manager (m/f/d) Work Preparation
Our customer is a medium-sized company with 40 employees within a family-run group of companies for sophisticated customer-specific drive solutions. With a 75-year company history, our customer is a trusted partner for companies in the fields of mechanical engineering, drive technology, medical technology, food technology and automation technology. The high vertical range of manufacture and experience in the production of gears enables the company to fulfill customer orders with very high quality. Become part of an established and stable medium-sized company and benefit from short decision-making processes, a cooperative partnership and good development opportunities.
Your tasks an responsibilities:
- As a link between design and production, you will manage the work preparation of our customer company
- In doing so, you will plan, schedule and monitor all production orders that arise
- In close coordination with customers from various industries, you will create production-related drawings for gears, gear drives, shafts, etc.
- You will document drafts and detailed drawings throughout the entire process using CAD software.
- As part of production planning, you define production documents and document them in ERP
- You provide technical support for the production staff both in the introduction of new parts and in production-related problems
- You pay attention to continuous analysis and improvement of processes and structures
- A completed technical university degree or advanced training as a state-certified technician, ideally with a focus on gearing or gear manufacturing
- Several years of professional experience in the production of gears or gearboxes
- Preferably initial experience in design or development
- Knowledge of common ERP and CAD tools
- Sound knowledge of CNC programming
- A high level of quality awareness, assertiveness and ability to act on your own initiative, combined with a strong hands-on mentality
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process or the position.
Your contact person: Ms. Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)