Drivetrain Loads and Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Your tasks an responsibilities:
- Drive test and validation activities of wind turbine drivetrains from test specification to post-processing of all test data.
- Continuous fundamental research as a basis for optimizing the design process
- Support the development of advanced analysis tools to capture and control the interaction between wind turbine and drivetrain loads
- Develop software tools for data analysis and visualization
- Develop physics-based and empirical models of the mechanical elements of the drivetrain that can be used for both component-specific and system-level designs and analyses
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or comparable training
- Several years of experience in the analysis of wind turbine loads
- Experience in the development of physics-based and empirical models
- Experience in Matlab and engineering software development
- Understanding of industry standards and best practices for wind turbine load analysis
- Experience in cross-site and cross-functional collaboration and fluency in written and spoken English
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process or the position.
Your contact person: Ms. Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)