Design engineer (m/f/d) special and wind gearboxes
As an internationally positioned family business, our customer develops, manufactures and sells drive solutions for a wide range of industries such as the construction machinery and recycling industries as well as for power generation and general mechanical engineering. The company offers a broad product portfolio ranging from components to transmission and coupling systems to complete powertrains. Become part of a highly motivated and international team and benefit from many design and development opportunities, challenging and varied projects, a modern working environment and attractive conditions!
Your tasks an responsibilities:
- Contribute your experience to the concept, system and detail design of the main gearboxes for wind turbines.
- Analysis and optimization of gearbox designs as well as standardization of components
- Handling of design projects as well as technical support of the development team in Germany and especially North America
- Performing DFMEA and ensuring manufacturability
- Optimization of existing designs regarding reliability, efficiency, power density, noise emission
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners distributed worldwide
- Investigation and evaluation of constructive solutions as well as technological innovations in gear technology
- Completed university studies in mechanical engineering or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the design of planetary and special gear units
- Solid user knowledge of CAD tools, preferably Solid Edge and KiSSsoft
- Knowledge of relevant standards and certification requirements
- Experience in cross-site and cross-functional collaboration
- Goal-oriented, self-organized and -motivated
- A manageable willingness to travel as well as intercultural competence
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the application process or the position.
Your contact person: Ms. Janina Dorner (+49 2325 589 44 0)